Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Stardoll glitch?

Yesterday I ran for Covergirl. Today I logged in, but unfortunately I did not win. I have won NCG for USA before and I have my trophy in my main room. At around 9:30 I discovered a new NCG trophy sitting in my room. I quickly checked the homepage to see if I was on the cover...Nope. 
What the heck? 
Did I win?

Click to enlarge.

Update:


Where's my makeup?
Another glitch!?

Update 2:


That's not my hair...
Stardoll are you having problems?

Update 3:


Congrats Stardoll you got it right.


2 comments:

  1. OMG i can't belive stardoll got it wrong! ha ha (no offense stardoll) usually there pretttttty good with that kinda stuff!

    Anyway i luv ur medolls look! very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has happened to me when I was ncg.. I was shown without makeup! 0.o

    ReplyDelete