Monday, February 27, 2012

lol911411

  
Click HERE to go to lol911411


Right off the bat I can tell you, not everyone will like this outfit. However, I love it. It's beautiful, the only word I can find that's suitable. There's so many different styles going on, but that's okay, because Amanda made it her own. This is a very basic look, but the shorts make it interesting. If you really were looking for some inspiration, I would go to her. I've seen many outfits of her's in the past, and they're all just as good. For the record, I'm not telling you to copy her. Just you know, if your experiencing a slight case of creative block. By the way, this is a great example of an outfit a non-superstar could wear, or even someone who didn't want to spend stardollars, because everything except the blazer is in starcoins!




What She's Wearing:
ELLE - Modern Blazer
Bonjour Bizou - White Collared Crop Top
Happy Midsummer! - Floral Print Shorts
Jordache - Black Gladiator Shoes



Opinons?

C i e r r a  M o n é t ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment