Monday, February 27, 2012

Racism






Have you ever noticed how 95 percent of all trolls, hate accounts, and people who have been hacked, look completely ridiculous and have dark skin? You know what I mean, they're black. Can you imagine all the people that could be offended by this? Personally I am, mostly for all the black people out there, but also for myself. I'm not dark-skinned, but my father is. I'm 1/4 African-American, and proud. When I see this, I feel terrible to tell you the truth. Can you think of the reasoning behind the black trolls? Is it because our society often portrays the "perfect woman" as Caucasian, or is racism just becoming too big of a problem? Of course, there is no way to end racism all together, but we can at least end it to the best of our ability. 




This niqqa, duh, pretty much hates Caucasians too. So all in all, we basically hate everyone who's not like us. Pretty sad, right?



All in all, I hope this stops.
Opinons?

CM♥

1 comment: