Monday, February 20, 2012

Catwalk Review - 2•19•12

Click HERE to go to brianna81194
Click HERE to go to lady_goomy

•  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  •  • 

brianna81194



Why? Why did this win the catwalk? I'm sorry, really, but this doesn't deserve a trophy. It's a basics skirt, paired with a plain white tank top, black belt, random fringed vest, and shoes. I'm not even sure how to describe them. Yes, they are ELLE, which might make them "amazing" or something, but I think they're terrible. Anyway, I think she had a good idea, but just didn't know how to express it without having to make me rant on about this fashion mistake.

 2/5 Stars
lady_goomy


The person I think should have won catwalk, is lady_goomy. I mean, it's not the best outfit I've ever seen, but if you looked at the other ones, she's the only one I would consider catwalk material. I think the colours go very well together, but it seems like a mash up of different styles. Likewise, I think this is a pretty good outfit. Again, she's sporting a lot of rarer brands, which I believe is what people do to show off, or even just to wear if they don't know what to do. But, I know some people actually like it, and I think that's the case with lady_goomy. 

4/5 Stars











Opinons? Did you like the segment?

C i e r r a  M o n é t ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment