Sunday, February 19, 2012

dogfreak11


Click HERE to go to dogfreak11



Am I the only one that adores this outfit? Well, it shouldn't be that way. I'm not even sure how to describe this look, to be honest. It's just beautiful, I guess I should say. I love the colours, military style jacket, and the small artsy touch with the paintbrush sticking out of the bag. My only issue with this outfit, is the shoes. The colour just doesn't match, at all. But besides that, I praise you Sara for coming up with such a look!

What She's Wearing
Archive - Studded Denim Shirt
Stardesign Pants, designed by dogfreak11 (herself)
Archive - Beatrix Bag
Beastly - Beastly Sunglasses
Bonjour Bizou - Silk Socks
Pretty n' Love - Dark Blush Boots







Opinons?

C i e r r a  M o n é t ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment