Sunday, September 11, 2011

Position Openings

Our blog is really starting to take off, we have 94 followers! Wow, but me and my crew (3 people) cant manage this blog by ourselves, so thats where you all come into place. We have quite a few openings, so if you are interested read on...
1) We had plenty of writers when our blog only had 20 followers but now we have over 90 followers and only have 3 people contributing to the blog and they are ALL writers!
2) So that mean we need graphic designers i need at least 2 graphic designer... 
    1. For the banner (Homepage)
    2. For the Contributors (Everytime they write there is their picture that shows up)
3) We do need more writers, We have
    1. Bubbles(me) I write about anything that really needs to be cover like MSW,any glitches, etc.
    2. Herothespicy she does something called "found" She goes around stardoll finding people to feature
    3. Eden she writes about the lasted Hotbuys on stardoll
We need
    1. New released dolls
    2. Spoilers(accurate) 
    3. Free items
    4. If you have any suggestion positions tell me.
If you want to sign up  for any of these positions or you have any questions please click one the link below, also if you want to sign up for one of these positions the write in my guestbook saying what one you want to  sign up for. The link below with take you to my page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment