Wednesday, September 21, 2011


Hi everyone. I would like to say that "Found" won't be posted everyday, due to the fact that I need to focus on my work. Sorry [: . So, today's "Found" user is our very own, MissPairs . I'm sorry for using one of the crew, but I had to show you all this outfit. It's absolutely beautiful. Great job Ladies [: What do you think?

What She's Wearing:
PPQ- Metal Jumble Necklace
Fallen Angel- Fashion Frenzy Blouse
Tingeling- Antoinette Skirt
Riviera- Gold Bangles Aligned

Bubbles1022's Opinon: Eden and Audrey, you girls did a fantastic job. I love black and gold, one of the best colour combinations!
Randomly Chosen User: kellykellywwe09: I think it's pretty. I don't like the sleeves or the shoes, they just aren't really that good. But like Skylar said I love the colours together! So I think they did good work.

Kisses,

Cj

No comments:

Post a Comment