Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Found - Etana








Hi Everyone. Today's "Found" User is the one and only, Etana. I have to say, her outfit is extremely creative, as usual. Most of her pieces are from the new PPQ collection. Did you buy anything from it? As usual I think it's over priced. Anways, back to Etana, I love her outfit, and is certainly one of my favourites of her's. What do you think?

Bubbles1022: Coming from Etana, I'm not surprised! It's absolutely gorgeous. She did a great job.

Randomly Picked User: xx_amanda_xx: I think it's elegant and fashionable. Of course coming from her, it's extremely different and interesting. I love it.





(full figure didn't show on one screen)


Kisses,

Cj

1 comment:

  1. I THink you should vist my dear friend Jenna445, she is a non-ss but has true talent please check here out sometime

    ReplyDelete