Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Found- nat2760


Hey everyone. Today's "Found" user is nat2760   . You might be thinking this outfit is way too simple, but I'd have to disagree. I absolutely love what she's done with the flowers on the skirt. But it does remind me of something I saw on "Captured" , from Underneath Stardoll. Your opinons?

What She's Wearing:
DVF Tribute- Oversized Bow
Otto- Scoop Neck Tank
Pretty n' Pink Heart Shop- Rule Waist Skirt
Other World- Waist White Rose
Folk- Stacked Shell Bracelets
Bonjour Bisou- High Wedge Pumps

Bubbles1022's Opinon: This outfit is so cute. I agree with Cj , the flowers are lovely. But I would like to see some more colour.

Randomly Chosen User: Cupicake_22: I think it's gorgeous. It all fits perfectly. The colours are fine, even though it's a little monochromatic. Nice work!


Kisses,

Cj

No comments:

Post a Comment