Sunday, September 18, 2011

Found- eclay


Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay, I've been really busy. Anways, today's "Found" user is eclay  . Her outfit is stunning. She is wearing 
Perfect Day- White Short Skirt (x5)
Volie- Gloves
Monte Carlo- Strapless Organza Dress
MSW- MSW 2011 Semi Finalist Sash
MSW- Silver Star Tiarar

It's so classy, and it all goes perfectly together! She did a great job making an illusion of a huge dress, with all those skirts. Do you like it?

Bubbles1022's Opinon: It's the perfect gown. It's elegant, and so crisp. I think she did a fabulous job. 

Randomly Chosen User: sweetandspicy32: Personally I love this outfit. It's truly amazing. However, I'm not fond of the sash. I mean, I know she got through to the second round (Congrats by the way) , it just doesn't go with that dress. Especially since it's too small for the skirt of the dress. It just looks weird. But still, great work!!




Kisses,

Cj

No comments:

Post a Comment