Monday, March 12, 2012

Style Tip #1

Every other day I will be posting something called, style tips (graphic coming soon)
It's basically exactly what it sounds like. I'm going to be telling you what not and what to do.

So today's lesson is

"Top Heavy"


Click to enlarge.

Top heavy is basically when you have the biggest chest and skinniest legs on Stardoll.
Doesn't this just look ridiculous.
I don't thing that the biggest chest should even be there to use, but if it is used, it should be paired with the 2nd or 3rd largest legs. 1st.

4 comments:

  1. Eww yeah! I am on the skinniest for top half of my body and second half! I don't think i am eva!! seen a medoll on stardoll like that. ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same body as you I'm 1 on top and 2 for legs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm not a news writer, but it is important to tell you that Stardoll gives us 1000sd as Spring Gift. So people don't lose this offer. CLICK HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please can you update ur blog? plz plz plz!!

    ReplyDelete