Saturday, March 10, 2012

Crash from Outer Space


Surprisingly, I've gotten many requests to do an outfit of the day, every so often. Right off the bat I can tell you that none of us share the same style, thus, many of you while find my outfits down right ugly. But to be honest, I really couldn't give a damn. Moving on, this is my look for today. My inspiration behind this is basically my mood for the past couple of days, unstoppable. I've been toughing up and jumping over many obstacles lately, and this outfit was the first thing that came to mind when I decided I needed to change my look. With the cow skin pants, studded platforms, and various piercings, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Opinions? Do you think I should continue with this segment? 
*It won't be an everyday post*


C i e r r a  M o n é t

1 comment:

  1. this out fit is the best ive seens today, and still will be. its a blessing to see such beautiful fashion :D magnifique cierra love it

    ReplyDelete