Saturday, March 31, 2012

More Male Options?




Do you think we need more options for Males on Stardoll?

Seriously, I surely believe that they need more options, because throughout the years there has been the same reoccurring problem. Nevertheless, some people work out the problem of male clothing. However, some just have to resort there clothing problems by using female clothes, because in my opinion, this is the only option they have.

Give me your opinion on this, What do you think about this guy?


andrej.pejic.

2 comments:

  1. I got my brother to try Stardoll a while back, but it wasn't his thing :D I think most of the guys on Stardoll are either gay or secretly girls, so there can't be that many of them. Also, Stardoll has done a load of boys stuff because the GIRL medolls were complaining, like the first Antidote collection had guys clothes (I think!) and some other things :)

    lovinjudas xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. true but dont you think that there could be some guys who actually arent gay like the guy i used as an examples my cousin and he is not gay

    ReplyDelete