Monday, April 9, 2012

WWST- April 9th


 What was she thinking? Oh wait...she wasn't.

Before


Seriously, what was she thinking? First of all, you don't spend 177 stardollars on a  Gold rose pin, so you can't stick it on your 8 stardollar-jean jacket. Secondly, you don't spend 177 stardollars on a Gold rose pin. Last but not least, you don't try to use a giant shirt as a skirt, underneath a tank top. Truly, I have no idea how to explain this outfit. I wouldn't even call it an outfit; I mean she's wearing a shirt as a skirt. 










After

So, then I was thinking, how do you fix a fashion disaster? Well, it's not easy when you go into your closet and have about 4 pages of free items, and then a handful of decent clothing. So, this is about as good as I could come up with. I didn't really want to alter the outfit that much, so I kept the jean jacket and striped tank top, and used the same sort of white heels. Of course it's not perfect, but hey, it's not how it was before.












Opinions anyone?

C i e r r a  M o n é t

2 comments:

  1. I don't think the Before outfit is that bad because she's being creative :) I wear oversized tees in real life as dresses all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is creative, but she took it too far. It's a bit tacky.

      Delete