Sunday, April 15, 2012

oliwcia_paris



Click HERE to go to oliwcia_paris


     I'm not sure why, but I fell in love with this outfit the moment I saw it. I just think it's gorgeous, you? I'm not really feeling the shoes with this outfit, but who cares; the rest is wonderful. I've been seeing many dolls and girls in the real world wearing these brightly colored trousers, skinny jeans, or leggings. They're certainly a "gotta-have-them." I love how she use a dark skirt underneath her pants to make it seem like that was the backside of the coat showing through. Overall, it's just beautiful. Love it.


What she's wearing:
3 various blouses
It Girls - Pencil Skirt
Tingleing - Wonderland Coat
Stardesign Pants
Basics - Blue Bandeau
Fallen Angel - Hot Buys Bag
Bonjour Bizou - Bracelet Clutch
It Girls - Belt
2 pairs of shoes
RIO - Cher Cap


Brightly coloured pants- Gotta have them, or gotta leave them?



*Quick Announcement*
I'm now working for The Unexplained of Stardoll! It's a great up-and-coming Stardoll blog. Please, we'd both appreciate if you followed the blog! Also maybe were active? If you can be? Please, thank you.


 C i e r r a  M o n é t

1 comment: