Sunday, October 9, 2011

Covergirl - Antonella.fab

I told you this is going to be a new segment, and today's the first! The Covergirl of Stardoll today, is a girl named, Antonella.fab  

Name: Antonella
Age: 14
Living in: Greece
Well Congrats! Now here's the dish

OUTFIT
Well...it's not bad. I mean, you can see she has some LE, and the rare Victoria Secret Angel wings. But I'm just not feeling it. There's too much, it's overwhelming. 
 3/5 STARS

SUITE
Again, it's not terrible. But It could use a little more effort. I know that a lot of people can easily make amazing suites, and some (like me) get easily frustrated. But still, it's just too little and too "sloppy" so to say.
3/5 STARS

MAKEUP
Okay, I think we all got that her name starts with an 'A'. She didn't need the giant one floating next to her head. I love the hair colour, but not the highlights. And what's up with that bow? It's in a completely random spot. And the eye shadow, one of the things that annoy me the most, when it goes all the way up to your eyebrows. At least it's not the black and white smokey eye ( I love that, but it's overused.)
2/5 STARS

So overall, Antonella got a score of

3/5 STARS


Opinons?


xx Cj






1 comment: