Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Positions open!!!



Our blog is really starting to take off! We are now at 17 followers! I know thats not that much but to me it is!! I want to try to become as popular as underneathstardoll so I am opening some positions for this blog
Positions open...
1. A writer I need at least 20 writers!
2.Graphic Designer! I want a graphic designer that can so graphics as good as underneath stardoll of memories of a medoll I dont care how many graphic designers I have!
3. Lay out designer! I need a person who loves technology and can figure out how to make a layout like underneath stardoll or memories of a medoll :) 
Thank if you or some one you know is interested in a position or you think some one would be interested in one of these positions please comment in the comments below leaving your stardoll username your blog username and your email that I can send the permission from my blog to if i choose you!
Good Luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment